Meet the mineral sunscreen you can feel good about. Protect your skin and our coral reefs with this SPF 40 Clear Zinc Sunscreen Cream! With just 4 naturally nourishing ingredients, it’s great for sensitive skin. And it’s one of the first sunscreens ever to be certified Protect Land + Sea, a new seal verifying that a product is free and clear of the pollutants that harm coral reefs, sea turtles, and other aquatic life. To sum it up—good for you, and good for our planet.
Features we love:
- just 4 clean ingredients with no added fragrance
- 22.5% clear zinc oxide for safe, effective broad-spectrum protection. Clear zinc oxide is considered one of the safest active ingredients by the FDA
- 80 minutes water and sweat resistant
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) and hypoallergenic
- reef friendly, biodegradable, and certified cruelty free
- non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North
- 98% organic
2.9 oz tube
Active Sunscreen Lotion Ingredient:
Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Base Sunscreen Lotion Ingredients:
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Sunflower Vitamin E.
How to Use
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Product Origin: Made in USA