- Organic, GMO-free, caffeine free herbal tea, in easy to brew tea bags
- Formulated with an organic blend of herbs traditionally used while weaning or after miscarriage, to help reduce the supply of breast milk
- With Hibiscus flower, and anti-galactagogue herbs including Sage, Peppermint and Parsley
- USDA Certified 100% Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Kosher
- Formulated by a Nurse and Herbalist, naturally vegan and gluten-free
- USDA Certified 100% Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
Contains 16 tea bags.
Made with mentha piperita (organic peppermint) leaf, Petroselinum crispum (organic parsley) leaf, Hibiscus sabdariffa (organic hibiscus) flower, Salvia officinalis (organic sage) leaf.
How to Use
Steep, sip and enjoy, mama! Always consult your healthcare provider about the use of herbs during pregnancy and when nursing a baby. Sage should be avoided during pregnancy except in small culinary amounts. NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY.
product origin: Made in the USA
About Earth Mama
Mama is not just a marketing logo. She’s Melinda Olson, a nurse and herbalist who believes mamas, babies and families have a right to natural and organic herbal products, without any ingredients that make you cringe! Earth Mama believes in the natural process of birth, and the healing power of nature. Our mission is to provide safe, herbal alternatives for pregnant, postpartum and breastfeeding women, and babies of all ages, and to help educate people about traditional plant medicine and safe personal care. We formulate effective natural and organic products, combining generations of women's wisdom and traditional plant medicine with the safety and assurances of contemporary evidence-based research.