We will be taking a month-long pause from buying in items for both stores. We are of course still open for shopping!
That's such a long time! Why?
We want to take this time to use our resources and people-power to catch up on all the goodies already dropped off, balance inventory, and tackle other tasks in store!
When will you start buying again?
We will begin buying again on Feb. 1, 2023, at which time we will be buying in limited winter clothing items and other gear.
Thanks for your patience and understanding! We are still navigating the best way to control the flow of amazing goodies we are getting in from our community!
Please see the our buying-in procedures here!
This list is updated weekly and intended to help you filter through your items and decide what to bring in to us. We do still take things that are not on our "What We're Looking For" list; these are simply things that we are more likely to buy. If we are "not buying" an item, it is likely that we have ample stock and cannot currently accomodate more of that item.
What We're Looking For
Not Currently Buying
- Nursing Tops
- Crib and Pack-N-Play Sheets
- Frame Hiking Carriers/Backpacks
- ErgoBaby Omni 360 Carriers
- Workhorse Fitted Cloth Diapers
- Clip-on High Chairs
- Fisher Price Sit-Me-Up Seats
- Rainwear and Rainboots
- Wool anything!
- Brands we always love: Mini Boden, Tea, Patagonia, Hatley, Land’s End, Hanna Andersson, Columbia, North Face, LL Bean, Bogs, Carhartt
- Learning Towers
- Stokke Tripp Trapp and Keekaroo Highchairs
- Pajamas in sizes 12 mos
- Nursing Covers
- Car Seats (we never buy used car seats)
- Electric breast pumps (we never buy electric pumps)
- Clothing in sizes under 6 months