Get ready for fun in the sun with our SPF 35 Kids Clear Stick Sunscreen. Kids love how it smells which gives moms and dads a few more precious seconds to apply extra protection to cheeks, brows, ears, nose, and lips – those delicate areas most often exposed to the sun. Water and sweat resistant for 80 minutes, this kid- and parent-approved kids sunscreen stick is a safe and effective physical blocker. You can take it everywhere you go – just throw it in your beach bag, travel bag, or backpack. It's under 3 ounces, so it’s air-travel friendly too!
Features you will love:
- Safely blocks the sun’s harmful rays with mineral Zinc Oxide which rubs in clear!
- Yummy creamsicle fragrance kids (and parents) love!
- Convenient, easy-to-apply sunscreen stick application; use on ears, nose, and lips.
- Water and sweat resistant for 80 minutes.
- Naturally scented with non-photosensitizing organic Tangerine and Vanilla in a gentle Sunflower Oil base.
- Coral reef friendly, biodegradable, certified cruelty-free, and certified Non-GMO.
.65 oz stick
For What Age
For children under 6 months of age: consult your doctor.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Base Sunscreen Ingredients:
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Orange Oil, Organic Tangerine Oil, Sunflower Vitamin E & Organic Vanilla Extract.
97% Organic Ingredients Certified by NSF
How to Use
This product is intended for "targeted" protection, either in conjunction with another sunscreen, or when only small areas of skin are exposed, such as the hands and face.
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply kids sunscreen stick: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Product Origins: Made in USA
About the company:
- To create fabulously pure and effective products of the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation, with the intention to protect, soothe and heal.
- To run a business that is fun, fair and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal; and where our vision for a healthier world finds expression through the way we work and through the way we treat each other and the people we serve.
- Individual responsibility in a team concept
- Personal and caring approach in communications
- Supporting organic, sustainable agriculture through our purchasing practices
- A business environment that is respectful and supportive of all employees, and of the people we serve
- Personal and social healing through our charitable giving
- Environmental responsibility
- Honesty and integrity in our business practices
- Fun is good