Easy sun protection in a mess-free face stick! Protect kids on the move with this natural zinc oxide face stick, ready to keep up with long days of summer camp and beach swimming. With just 9 simple ingredients, this pocket-sized stick glides right over nose, cheeks, lips and ears—with organic tangerine and vanilla for a summery, kid-approved scent.
Features you will love:
- SAFE: Protects with only zinc oxide, hypoallergenic, gluten free, and gentle on even the most sensitive skin
- EFFECTIVE: Tested SPF 40, broad spectrum, and water resistant 80 minutes for mess-free protection on the go
- CLEAN + ORGANIC: GMO-free and made with just 9 simple, 97% organic ingredients
- NOURISHING: Moisturizing all-organic base of sunflower oil, jojoba, and beeswax leaves skin nourished and protected
- SUSTAINABLE: Reef-friendly, cruelty free, and made with solar power
.65 oz stick
For What Age
For children under 6 months of age: consult your doctor.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Base Sunscreen Ingredients:
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Orange Oil, Organic Tangerine Oil, Sunflower Vitamin E & Organic Vanilla Extract.
97% Organic Ingredients - Certified Non-GMO
How to Use
This product is intended for "targeted" protection, either in conjunction with another sunscreen, or when only small areas of skin are exposed, such as the hands and face.
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply kids mineral sunscreen face stick: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:Â
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Reapply kids sunscreen stick: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Product Origins: Made in USA
About the company:
- To create fabulously pure and effective products of the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation, with the intention to protect, soothe and heal.
- To run a business that is fun, fair and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal; and where our vision for a healthier world finds expression through the way we work and through the way we treat each other and the people we serve.
- Individual responsibility in a team concept
- Personal and caring approach in communications
- Supporting organic, sustainable agriculture through our purchasing practices
- A business environment that is respectful and supportive of all employees, and of the people we serve
- Personal and social healing through our charitable giving
- Environmental responsibility
- Honesty and integrity in our business practices
- Fun is good