The newest addition to the Thirsties cloth diaper line! All the benefits of the absorbency of natural fibers, with the perks of stay-dry fleece. Plus, the fleece layer helps prevent wear that can occur along the leg gussets on natural fibers. Win-win!
One-Size: fits from approximately 8-40lb. (4-18kg)
Made from 10 thirsty layers of natural fibers: the top soaker is made up of 4 layers of GOTS certified organic cotton topped with a layer of stay-dry microfleece, the second soaker is made up of 4 layers of hemp/organic cotton, the body has 2 additional layers of organic cotton topped with a layer of stay-dry microfleece.
How to prepare for first use
Because bamboo/cotton/hemp retains its natural oils, it's important to remove this waxy outer fiber layer before using them for the first time. We recommend washing them with hot sudsy water and drying them in the dryer at least three times before their first use. (That's wash - dry - wash - dry - wash - dry). To test if they're ready to use, make a pocket in the diaper and pour half a cup of water into it. If the water is not readily absorbed, then they should be washed and dried more. Thirsties Natural AIO diapers will be fully absorbent by about 8 washes/dries.
We recommend washing your Thirsties Natural AIOs by themselves during this break-in period (or with other diapers that also need to have these oils removed). This will reduce pilling and prevent the oils from the bamboo/cotton from coating other diapers, causing them to repel water, rather than absorb it.
For our washing recommendations, click here.
- Your product is under limited warranty for possible return for up to 1 year after the original purchase date.
- Defects include loose stitching, holes discovered upon arrival, broken snaps, etc.
- Staining, fading, holes that develop with use and potential build-up are all considered normal 'wear and tear' and does not suffice for repair or replacement purposes.
- Leaks are not considered a defect.
- If your products were damaged by the use of additives or improper care, the warranty will be void.
For warranty/defect issues, please contact Thirsties directly using the form found here.
Product Origin: Made in Colorado, USA.