Imagine a flat that feels like your favorite t-shirt! Soft, cozy, just the right amount of stretch.
One single layer of organic cotton means it washes and dries so nicely! Fold it and use it so many ways. No need to buy multiple sizes!
Great for laying in a cover, stuffing in a pocket, or folding around baby (please note that claw-style fasteners may leave holes in this fabric).
The Thirsties organic cotton flats are a one-size diapers (fits from about 8-40lb, 0-36 months)
Made from 100% GOTS certified organic knit cotton. Single layer.
How to prepare for first use
Because unbleached and organic cotton retains its natural oil, it's important to remove this waxy outer fiber layer before using them for the first time. We recommend washing them with hot sudsy water and drying them in the dryer at least three times before their first use. (That's wash - dry - wash - dry - wash - dry). To test if they're ready to use, make a pocket in the diaper and pour half a cup of water into it. If the water is not readily absorbed, then they should be washed and dried more.
We recommend washing your diapers by themselves during this break-in period. This will reduce pilling and prevent the oils from the unbleached prefolds from coating other diapers, causing them to repel water, rather than absorb it.
For our washing recommendations, click here.
- Your product is under limited warranty for possible return for up to 1 year after the original purchase date.
- Defects include loose stitching, holes discovered upon arrival, broken snaps, etc.
- Staining, fading, holes that develop with use and potential build-up are all considered normal 'wear and tear' and does not suffice for repair or replacement purposes.
- Leaks are not considered a defect.
- If your products were damaged by the use of additives or improper care, the warranty will be void.
For warranty/defect issues, please contact Thirsties directly using the form found here.
Product origin: made in colorado, usa.