Unlike many other lunch style boxes, the GO2 container seals off each compartment. You can literally fill each compartment with different colored water, shake it and not have the colors mix! This was no easy feat. But nobody likes having their sandwich soggy because some sort of sauce or juice flowed into that compartment. There are also a few lunch containers that have lids for each compartment. This creates a lot of cleaning and a high probability that lids end up getting lost. The GO2 container features an embedded silicone matrix to seal off each area completely. And finally, Thinksport built in their very stylish, ergonomic fork and spoon so that it easily fits into its own compartment. No more forks and spoons getting lost. And it's just utterly convenient to have a place to store them so that they are not loose during travel.
- GO2 Container comes in Blue, Orange, White, and Pink! Fork and spoon secured. No losing utensils.
- Large compartments make it easy to place food for lighter to heavy fare. Just fill and GO!
- Modern and highly functional. From the moment that you hold the GO2 container, you will understand that it is a very sturdy, well-designed product.
- No skid design, because nobody wants their meatballs on the floor.The GO2 container is ideal for school, work, travel, camping or around the house.
Product Origin: Made in Korea
About Think Operations
We love the folks at Thinkbaby and have enjoyed meeting them and talking with them over the years!
Since the company's inception, they have been focused on being socially responsible. For Thinkbaby this means three things:
- Create safe products
- Have the least impact possible on the environment in the creation, packaging, usage, and disposal of product possible.
- Connect to non-profit organizations engaged in activities that help the world become a safer, healthier place
Over the last 7+ years, they have provided products for various fundraisers for diabetes, child abuse, autism, and cancer organizations, and have provided direct aid to catastrophes such as the Texas fires and Haiti. In addition, they have been proud donors to Texas4000, Healthy Child Healthy World, Environmental Working Group, and St. Jude.
ThinkBaby's Chemical Policy
While several companies have begun to jump off BPA-based plastics, many are pursuing new plastics and materials that have not been properly tested. Thinkbaby and Thinksport employs the precautionary principle when choosing materials to work with.
It is important to us that through the life cycle of a product, it does not cause harm to the user or the environment.
We do not utilize clear plastic windows with our products as they are typically made out of PET and PVC and create excess waste.
Below are some of the items that comprise our chemical policy:
- No utilization of known carcinogenic, reproductive toxic, endocrine disrupting, neurotoxic materials
- Do not contain health compromising chemicals – including alkylphenols, polyurethane, petroleum distillates, phosphates, chlorine, chlorinated or brominated solvents, petroleum-derived or petrochemical fragrances, parabens, sulfur oxides, organohalides, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene (TCE), perchloroethylene (Perc), dioxins and furans, hexavalent chromium, organophosphate pesticides, polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs), di-(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), 2,4, dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4, D) or toxic dyes
- Do not contain PVC, PET, Melamine, or Lead
- Do not contain bisphenol-A (BPA), PFCs, PBDE (polybrominated diphenyl ethers)
- No animal testing