Wow! Thinkbaby is definitely a company that has a family's pocketbook in mind with this inexpensive bottle top that can convert the Thinkbaby sippy into the next stage for toddlers, Thinkster. Thinkbaby's innovative design is sure to please your toddler as they transition from a sippy cup to a water bottle. The bottle top fits all Thinkbaby 9 ounce bottles. Includes one Thinkster swivel top and straw.
Pair with these other Thinkbaby products for budget-friendly, safe drinking solutions: Sippy Cup
and Sippy of Steel
Cup. For only $4.99, you can add the brush set for cleaning straws and nipples here
Thinkbaby has won multiple awards based on the ease of transition of their line and the savings to the environment and your budget!
For What Age
The straw top is best suited for ages 16-48 months.
All plastic components are made from polypropylene. Thinkbaby was the first company to have a 100% BPA-free baby bottle line. The materials used are free of BPA, BPS, phthalates, PET, PS, PA, nitrosamines, melamine, dioxins and biologically harmful chemicals.
The Sippy to Straw top is top shelf dishwasher safe, however as with anything with many cracks and crevices, we find that hand-washing is the way to go!
Product Origins: Made in USA
We love the folks at Thinkbaby and have enjoyed meeting them and talking with them over the years!
Since the company's inception, they have been focused on being socially responsible. For Thinkbaby this means three things:
- Create safe products
- Have the least impact possible on the environment in the creation, packaging, usage, and disposal of product possible.
- Connect to non-profit organizations engaged in activities that help the world become a safer, healthier place
Over the last 7+ years, they have provided products for various fundraisers for diabetes, child abuse, autism, and cancer organizations, and have provided direct aid to catastrophes such as the Texas fires and Haiti. In addition, they have been proud donors to Texas4000, Healthy Child Healthy World, Environmental Working Group, and St. Jude.
ThinkBaby's Chemical Policy
While several companies have begun to jump off BPA-based plastics, many are pursuing new plastics and materials that have not been properly tested. Thinkbaby and Thinksport employs the precautionary principle when choosing materials to work with.
It is important to us that through the life cycle of a product, it does not cause harm to the user or the environment.
We do not utilize clear plastic windows with our products as they are typically made out of PET and PVC and create excess waste.
Below are some of the items that comprise our chemical policy:
- No utilization of known carcinogenic, reproductive toxic, endocrine disrupting, neurotoxic materials
- Do not contain health compromising chemicals – including alkylphenols, polyurethane, petroleum distillates, phosphates, chlorine, chlorinated or brominated solvents, petroleum-derived or petrochemical fragrances, parabens, sulfur oxides, organohalides, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene (TCE), perchloroethylene (Perc), dioxins and furans, hexavalent chromium, organophosphate pesticides, polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs), di-(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), 2,4, dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4, D) or toxic dyes
- Do not contain PVC, PET, Melamine, or Lead
- Do not contain bisphenol-A (BPA), PFCs, PBDE (polybrominated diphenyl ethers)
- No animal testing