Piggy Paint Non-Toxic Nail Polish Remover

So that you can paint those nails a new color palette, keep a bottle of the Piggy Paint remover on hand.  It's a low odor, hypoallergenic nail polish remover. To top it all off, it's biodegradable and does not contain acetone.  It DOES contain superstars, aloe vera and vitamin E.

Don't forget an extra bottle of Piggy Paint Nail Polish! Have you tried the new Piggy Paint Scented Polish ? For gifts, we love Piggy Paint gift sets!

Product Size

4 fluid oz

For What Age

Babies to adults!


Corn alcohol (ethyl alcohol), aloe vera, vitamin E, embittering agent.


Warning: Because Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover is flammable when heated, do not use or store near heat or an ignition source. Do not ingest.  Keep out of reach of children, and always have an adult supervising while using this product. 


Product Origin: Made in the USA

From the founder of Piggy Paint 

"From my heart to yours, I hope Piggy Paint takes the worry out of painting your nails and puts the fun back into this enjoyable activity you can share with your daughter and other precious girls in your life. Finally, a kid-friendly polish without the accompanying drawbacks of traditional polishes. It is free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, biphenyl A, ethyl acetate and acetone… and made in the USA! Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint . . . it’s as Natural as Mud®!"

Our Mission

For the past 8 years, our (Piggy Paint's) mission has been to create non-toxic, premium products.  Products that are worry-free and completely safe for kids – our kids and your kids.  With an ethical, eco-minded vision, our company strives to offer the most natural nail polish on the planet.  This advanced, water-based formula is better than 3 free, better than 5, 7, or 10 free – it’s free of ALL harsh chemicals!

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review

Related Items