*This items ships in 1-2 business days. We are unable to ship this item to Puerto Rico or internationally.
Choice of 2 Options
- Single Firmness: both side have same firmness; great for newborns and beyond
- 2-Stage Firmness: one size is slightly softer, for toddlers, once past the point when a very firm mattress is recommend. Use the firm side for newborns/infants; flip to the softer side for toddlers.
Other features we love
- Waterproof! Simply wipe it clean if leaks happen. Free from harmful chemicals that are often in waterproof materials. Waterproofing is food-grade polyethylene and PETE polypropylene batting.
- Even firmness - no sagging! Edge support is great and provide uniformity throughout the mattress.
- Grows with baby - we recommend the 2-stage option so that this mattress can be used through your child's toddler bed phase
- Weighs only 7 lb! Our rental customers (we rent cribs via BabyQuip!) love this Lullaby Earth mattress and we use this one due to its weight and ease of use and cleaningj!
- No Latex or Soy - No need to worry about these high allergy materials
- No vinyl/PVC, phthalates, antimony, brominated or chlorinated fire retardants, Polyacrylonitrile (PAN), boric acid, polyurethane foam (including soybean foam), PFCs or antibacterial/biocide treatments
Fits all standard size crib and toddler beds, measuring approximately 27 1/4 in. x 51 5/8 in. x 6 in. Upper weight limit is 50 lb.
Patented food-grade 100% polyethylene waterproof surface is made without harmful chemicals and keeps fluids out (unlike many "wetproof" or "water resistant" PFC treated fabrics). Provides the ultimate stain resistant waterproof surface and a safer alternative to vinyl/PVC. 100% PETE polypropylene batting.
Certified to the UL/GREENGUARD Gold Certification standard.
Lullaby Earth baby crib mattresses easily pass all government flammability standards without the use of flame retardant chemicals. With the exception of organic mattresses, nearly all crib mattresses on the market contain some form of flame retardant chemical, including phosphates, boric acid treated cotton, brominated chemicals, chlorinated chemicals, fiberglass, rayon, and others. Some of these flame retardants are able to be marketed as "natural" and most manufacturers don't disclose what chemicals they use.
Lullaby Earth avoids common materials with questionable toxicity such as vinyl/PVC, phthalates, perfluorinated compounds (PFCs), and others. Instead, Lullaby Earth uses patented waterproofing made without harmful chemicals. Waterproof surface meets food contact standards and is made from materials known for their purity and recyclability.
No polyurethane foam! Polyurethane foam is known for its excessive flammability and off-gassing of chemicals. We don't use any polyurethane foam, including memory foam, bio-based foam, plant-derived foam, soybean or soy foam, etc.
Simply wipe the surface with a damp cloth. You can use any mild cleanser on the soiled surface.
Even though it is waterproof, we recommend a mattress pad, as it is easier to clean and sanitize a mattress pad than to use an antibacterial cleaner on the mattress itself and to wipe and dry it thoroughly.
Warranty and Guarantee
Lullaby Earth's mattresses carry a "no hassle" Lifetime Limited Warranty. Read the full warranty here.
Product Origin: Made in the USA