Rinse with cold water
Helps get rid of any residue.
Regular wash cycle
Warm water cycle (40º) Do not put too much water in the washer. The diapers must rub against each other.
1. Does not contain fabric softener.
2. Do not use baby detergent, as it is not concentrated enough to properly wash the diapers.
We recommend using the dryer to dry the inserts, diapers and covers the vast majority of the time. This step tightens the threads and “reseals” the Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) that covers the outer fabric (the waterproof membrane). Be careful not to manipulate them when they are hot and not to overdry them! You can also lay your diapers flat to dry.
2-Year Limited Warranty: Covers manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years after the date of purchase. All items are thoroughly inspected before being delivered to you; if, however, a defect does occur, La Petit Ourse is proud to offer you the best warranty in the cloth diaper business. This warranty is only valid for the first buyer with a proof of purchase and covers:
- Snaps defects
- Seams of the diaper*
- Delamination of the fabric affecting the efficiency of the diaper
When possible, LPO strongly encourages the repair of small defects to reuse the products and therefore reduce the ecological footprint due to the manufacture and transport of merchandise.
- Warranty excludes leaks, odors, poor maintenance and normal wear and tear of the product.
- Final sale products.
- The warranty is void if maintenance has not been done according to our maintenance guide or if the use of soap, cream or liniment ** has impaired its efficiency.
- The elastics have a 6-month limited warranty. Cloth diapers that are frequently laid out in the sun to dry wear out elastics prematurely. Our warranty does not cover premature wear and tear due to use.
- *The front and back pocket seams are excluded from the warranty.
- The backpack has a 3-month warranty on its zippers only.
- Final sale products are not covered by the warranty.
Note that, to benefit from this warranty, you must contact LPO with a photo of the defective product and a copy of your invoice. If the warranty applies, we will send you a new product free of charge.
**The use of liniment has been linked to several leaks problems, we suggest to limit the use of such products as much as possible. Our warranty does not apply if the use of such products has impaired its performance.
Product Origin: Made in China