The new stainless steel Insulated Kid Classic 12 oz water bottle is designed with kids in mind. Spill proof sport cap with removable soft silicone spout for easy cleaning, and easy carry loop so it can be attached to a bag, backpack or stroller. Designed to play hard, our chip-resistant Klean Coat finish is durable and safe for people and planet. Vacuum insulation keeps contents iced up to 40 hours. Narrow profile for easy gripping that fits little hands perfectly. Interchangeable caps for easy transition as kids grow up, providing a lifetime of use. Sport cap recommended for kids ages 4+..
Features we love:
- Narrow profile for easy grip
- Fun patterns and colors
- Sport Cap features a removable soft silicone spout for easy cleaning and a mouthpiece cover
- Chip-resistant Klean Coat™ finish except stainless
- Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation keeps contents hot or cold for hours*
- Won't retain or impart flavors
- Opening fits ice and allows easy filling and pouring
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe. Bottles with graphic treatments should be hand washed to preserve detail
- BPA Free
9.56" H x 2.56" W with loop cap
For What Age
Recommended for ages 4+
Care and Content
18/8 Stainless Steel construction
Klean Kanteens are dishwasher safe and are also easy to clean with a bottle brush and mild soap. We also recommend an old fashioned cleaner: white vinegar and baking soda.
Product Origins: Made in China
About Klean Kanteen
Klean Kanteen® is a family-owned company on a mission. We introduced the first stainless steel, BPA-free, reusable water bottle in 2004 because we wanted a non-toxic solution to single-use plastic water bottles.
When we created the very first Klean Kanteen, our goal was to promote healthy living and respect for the environment by giving people an affordable alternative to plastic bottles. From the get go, we shared some of the concerns our customers have expressed about manufacturing in China. However, after much time and research into manufacturing options, manufacture of Klean Kanteens in China would allow us to provide a handcrafted product of exceptional quality at a price point that would support broad accessibility and cultivation of mindful, reusable habits.