Keep your baby comfortable with this new and improved version, featuring a double layer premium waterproof outer shell. The double layer waterproof outer shell is highly water resistant and breathable.
Kawaii pocket diapers are lined with biodegradable TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) for waterproofing and come with 2 full size microfiber inserts. The outer shell itself can also be used as a diaper cover over your favorite prefold or fitted diapers. This version has crossover tabs, so you can snap the tabs closer together for smaller babies.
What makes the Kawaii One-Size Pocket Diapers so popular:
- Super affordable!
- Cover/Outer Layer is made from the new and improved Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Laminated Fabric. Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is a composition specifically adapted to produce non-porous membranes exhibiting waterproof and water vapor transmissible. Thi fabric is high performance, durable, water resistant, cut and tear resistant and soft
- Has a pocket opening located in the inner layer to accommodate microfiber liners/inserts. Once stuffed, it is just like an (AIO) All In One Diaper
- Cover itself can also be use as a diaper cover over your favorite prefold or fitted diapers
- Liner/Inserts (or soaker pads) are made from 100% unbleached microfiber
- 2 microfiber inserts included with each diaper
- Snap closure with cross over tab option for use on smaller size setting
For What Age
This pocket diaper is on the larger side, as compared with other brands. We feel that it can fit well from approximately 12/13-35+ lb.
Outer: made from the new and improved Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Laminated Fabric. Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is a composition specifically adapted to produce non-porous membranes exhibiting waterproof and water vapor transmissible. The fabric is high performance, durable, water resistant, cut and tear resistant and soft.
Inner: polyester fleece
Inserts: 100% unbleached microfiber
How to prepare for first use
We recommend washing and drying your Kawaii One-Size Pocket Diapers one time before use. For pocket diapers, remove inserts from the pocket before washing. It is not recommended to dry diaper covers on high heat. Low heat or line drying is best. That's it!
For our washing recommendations, click here.
Product Origin: Made in China
KaWaii Baby was started in 2008 in Vancouver, BC, Canada by April Choy, after learning how toxic disposable diapers can be to both the environment and babies.
Kawaii diapers are custom made by their trusted factory in China. Their fabrics meet rigorous specifications for safety, softness, durability, and absorbency. All materials have been tested and certified by internationally recognized organizations. Please see their certifications below:
OCIA (Organic Crop Improvement Association) Certification
Intertek Certification for Prefold Cloth Diaper