Finally! After a long boat trip, the treasure hunters have reached the island of Karuba and can go on the hunt for hidden treasures. Who will lead their expedition team along the smartest route through the jungle trails, pay attention to the other players and keep an eye out for gold and crystals along the way? The most important thing is to start running in time!
Hurry up and be the first to reach the temples to collect the most valuable treasures. But be careful! Many paths have dead ends- so you need to be patient and attentive in order to discover the best way through the jungle. The expedition team with the most valuable treasures wins the game.
- An addictive tile-based puzzle game that's simple to learn, while giving the player plenty of important decisions to make along the way.
- Premise: A team of adventurers gets dropped off on the beach of a mysterious island and set off through the jungle to hunt for treasure, their ultimate goal being to ransack ancient temples.
- Lay your tiles on a grid to form paths in a fast-paced strategy game, racing against other players to snag the loot first. The faster you are, the more points you earn. Every game plays differently!
- Made in Germany
- Karuba has won a "Major Fun" Award and was nominated for Germany's prestigious 2016 Spiel des Jahres Award
- 4 islands
- 64 crystals (worth 1 point)
- 12 gold nuggets (worth 2 points)
- 16 temple treasures (each worth 2, 3, 4 or 5 points and in brown, blue, purple and yellow)
- 16 adventurers (4 each in brown, blue, purple and yellow)
- 16 temples (4 each in brown, blue, purple and yellow)
- 144 jungle tiles (36 tiles each numbered from 1 to 35 in red, gray, green and light brown)
- Set of game instructions
For What Age
Recommended for ages 8 to 99! 2-4 players