Features we love:
Boba Baby Carriers and Wraps have been acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a hip healthy product. To learn more about this visit IHDI's website
- Hands-free comfort to explore the world together
- Creates a custom fit every time you tie so you can safely and comfortably accommodate your baby’s growth and your own body’s unique contours
- Soft and strong cotton knit is woven with spandex for durability, clinging support and shape retention that doesn’t sag with all-day use
- Simple tying style and flexible material forms to your child and allows for easy on and off
- Stretchy fabric makes for hassle-free nursing
For What Age
Newborn to toddler, however we find that most parents like stretchy wraps best in the newborn/infant phase.
For What Weight
The Boba Wrap is rated from 7 to 35 lbs.
Made from 95% French terry cotton knit woven with spandex, with unique 4-way stretch.
Machine washable. Tumble dry low.
Product Origins: Made in
Boba baby wraps and carriers comply with all U.S. and European standards for child and babywearing safety.