If you are searching for a natural fiber diaper that's made in the USA, has adjustable sizing, and is conveniently easy to use, look no further! Thirsties Natural One-Size All-in-One Diapers are trim, soft, and come in so many cute prints and vibrant colors. We love the feel of this fabric, which stays soft as it is washed. Thirsties unique hemp/cotton blend does not have the rough feel that some hemp blends end up having after washing. All the while, your little one will feel the wetness, which many parents find leads to earlier potty learning.
One-Size: fits from approximately 8-40lb. (4-18kg)
Outer – 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
Inner Liner – 100% organic cotton
Inner Absorbency – 2 layers of 100% organic cotton
Inner Soakers – 8 layers of 55% hemp - 45% organic cotton
How to prepare for first use
Because bamboo/cotton/hemp retains its natural oils, it's important to remove this waxy outer fiber layer before using them for the first time. We recommend washing them with hot sudsy water and drying them in the dryer at least three times before their first use. (That's wash - dry - wash - dry - wash - dry). To test if they're ready to use, make a pocket in the diaper and pour half a cup of water into it. If the water is not readily absorbed, then they should be washed and dried more. Thirsties Natural AIO diapers will be fully absorbent by about 8 washes/dries.
We recommend washing your Thirsties Natural AIOs by themselves during this break-in period (or with other diapers that also need to have these oils removed). This will reduce pilling and prevent the oils from the bamboo/cotton from coating other diapers, causing them to repel water, rather than absorb it.
For our washing recommendations, click here.
- Your product is under limited warranty for possible return for up to 1 year after the original purchase date.
- Defects include loose stitching, holes discovered upon arrival, broken snaps, etc.
- Staining, fading, holes that develop with use and potential build-up are all considered normal 'wear and tear' and does not suffice for repair or replacement purposes.
- Leaks are not considered a defect.
- If your products were damaged by the use of additives or improper care, the warranty will be void.
For warranty/defect issues, please contact Thirsties directly using the form found here.
PRODUCT ORIGIN: MADE IN COLORADO, USA.