A highly effective, natural formulation, at a great price! We love the gentle ingredients and delicate scent of this ThinkBaby formula. AND... we love things with multiple uses, so a shampoo and body wash all-in-one simplifies things and make us happy!
The ThinkBaby formulation is based on Whole Foods Premium Care ingredients and ThinkBaby's scientific expertise in creating safer products. Free of Parabens, phthalates, 1,4 dioxane, sodium lauryl sulfate and harmful chemicals.
No stuffed or real animal testing! No animal products.
Compare your shampoo ingredients www.EWG.org Skin Deep Rating
(Subject to change) 0-2 Low, 3-6 Moderate, 7-10 High
ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE (0), AQUA (WATER) (0), SODIUM COCO-SULFATE (DERIVED FROM COCONUT) (0) , DECYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED) (0), SODIUM CHLORIDE (SALT) (0) ,GLYCERIN (VEGETABLE) (0) , LAURYL LACTYL LACTATE (DERIVED COCONUT AND CORN OIL), ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT (0), AVENA SATIVA (OAT) BRAND (0), CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT (0), CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT (0), CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT (0), CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL (0), CITRUS BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL (0), CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL (2), HELIANTHUS ANNUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL (0), BETA-GLUCAN (PLANT DERIVED) (0), CALCIUM SORBATE (CALCIUM SALT) (0), SODIUM BENZOATE (1), CARICA PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT (0)
Directions: (according to Thinkbaby's web site) Gently apply to your wet screaming baby’s hair. Rinse thoroughly. Put clothes on baby. Show off to friends.
Product Origins: Made in USA
Since the company's inception, they have been focused on being socially responsible. For Thinkbaby this means three things:
- Create safe products
- Have the least impact possible on the environment in the creation, packaging, usage, and disposal of product possible.
- Connect to non-profit organizations engaged in activities that help the world become a safer, healthier place
Over the last 7+ years, they have provided products for various fundraisers for diabetes, child abuse, autism, and cancer organizations, and have provided direct aid to catastrophes such as the Texas fires and Haiti. In addition, they have been proud donors to Texas4000, Healthy Child Healthy World, Environmental Working Group, and St. Jude.
ThinkBaby's Chemical Policy
While several companies have begun to jump off BPA-based plastics, many are pursuing new plastics and materials that have not been properly tested. Thinkbaby and Thinksport employs the precautionary principle when choosing materials to work with.
It is important to us that through the life cycle of a product, it does not cause harm to the user or the environment.
We do not utilize clear plastic windows with our products as they are typically made out of PET and PVC and create excess waste.
Below are some of the items that comprise our chemical policy:
- No utilization of known carcinogenic, reproductive toxic, endocrine disrupting, neurotoxic materials
- Do not contain health compromising chemicals – including alkylphenols, polyurethane, petroleum distillates, phosphates, chlorine, chlorinated or brominated solvents, petroleum-derived or petrochemical fragrances, parabens, sulfur oxides, organohalides, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene (TCE), perchloroethylene (Perc), dioxins and furans, hexavalent chromium, organophosphate pesticides, polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs), di-(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), 2,4, dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4, D) or toxic dyes
- Do not contain PVC, PET, Melamine, or Lead
- Do not contain bisphenol-A (BPA), PFCs, PBDE (polybrominated diphenyl ethers)
- No animal testing