The OsoCozy Diaper Sprayer helps make cloth diapering easier, minimizing stains and improving washability. The adjustable spray pressure nozzle provides the cleaning power to get even stubborn poop messes off cloth diapers. Rinse solids into the toilet without getting hands messy! A diaper sprayer makes a great handheld bidet, tools for cleaning our your toddler's little potty, and for rinsing out cleaning supplies.
Why use an OsoCozy diaper sprayer?
- Easily rinse stool off cloth diapers. Makes laundry easier and less messy
- Use to saturate a soiled cloth diaper before depositing in your diaper pail; this will minimize staining and improve washing
- Wetting a diaper before dropping it in the pail will help minimize pail odor
- Installs in just minutes! Includes adjustable spray nozzle and shut off valve
- Includes all the necessary parts for easy installation - no special tools or plumber needed
- Can be used as a hand held bidet for feminine and personal hygiene
- Comes in simple recyclable packaging box, no excessive plastic packaging waste or hassle
- Shut off valve included - Recommended to use after every use to keep little ones from experimenting with spray nozzle
- Conveniently hangs on side of toilet when not in use
*Tip: Angle sprayer at 60 degree angle with diaper held sideways slightly below rim of toilet for best results. Be careful at first or you could get splash back. After a couple uses you will develop your own technique and will be so glad to have this useful tool.
Product Origins: Made in China.