Flexible and lightweight for an insulated boot!
- Color-blocked nylon and rubberized PU upper is ultra-lightweight and flexible
- Fleece lining and removable thermal sockliner for warmth and comfort
- Seam-sealed, waterproof membrane construction and water gusset keeps water and debris out, resistant to 10,000mb pressure/4 hours
- Features 3M ThinsulateTM thermal lining and insole
- Rubber toe cap adds durability
- Hook and loop strap and faux elastic laces allow for secure fit and custom adjustability
- Deep lugged thermoplastic rubberoutsole built for maximum grip on wet and snowy terrain
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
Materials vary depending on the style; some have a fabric body, some are leather, etc. All four age ranges – Babies, Toddlers, Preschool and Youth – include items that feature uppers made from buttery-soft leather with breathable leather lining. Only quality materials are used to ensure the soft, flexible, comfortable shoes that are ideal for your child’s feet.
All materials get tested for restricted substances regulated by the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission as established by the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA). See Kai Run conducts thorough, random tests of all products using a world-renowned testing lab with a global reputation for safety. They currently test for phthalates, lead and cadmium.
Select styles are machine washable; check the product details! The exterior of the leather shoes and Sneakers can be sprayed with a non-toxic water repellent for extra protection. To clean See Kai Run shoes, use a little mild detergent and a damp cloth and allow to air dry. Machine washable shoes can be machine washed in cold water and air dried.
Product Origin: Made in China
About See Kai Run
In 2004, a Seattle mom was on a quest to find a shoe that was best in health and design for her son’s feet. She was looking for fun, sophisticated styles that also promoted healthy foot development; but she didn’t find any, so she created See Kai Run. Today, a dedicated team of footwear makers and designers carry on this mission. Our experience and footwear knowledge ensures that every style we produce is fun, fashionable and features the finest in materials and craftsmanship.
A child’s foot is different than an adult’s foot; constantly growing and changing, which is why we study children’s feet and carefully consider every detail that goes into a shoe. All See Kai Run shoes are proportionally engineered for a child’s foot and designed to promote healthy foot development. See Kai Run shoes are FLEXIBLE, which helps develop proper balance, gait and stride. Our broad toe boxes give little toes ROOM TO MOVE, which build strength in muscles and tendons. And our wide openings and secure closures provide optimum fit for a shoe that’s EASY ON and STAYS ON. For the best in fit, #lookforthewagon.