Little legs get tired, so let the adventures continue with Baby Tula’s popular Toddler Carrier! Many families find that as their child grows beyond early toddlerhood, they still need a comfortable, ergonomic way to hold them for long days at the zoo, nature hikes, or an on-the-go nap!
The ergonomic Toddler Carrier has the tallest and widest panel of all Tula carriers. It offers an intuitive, comfortable carrier for you and your child. Beginning at 25lbs., the Toddler Carrier is designed to be snug and supportive for a larger child who still loves and needs your cuddles.
We find that our customers often transition to a toddler carrier at 18 months to 2 years.
Features we love:
1. ERGONOMIC M-POSITION SEAT-Supports safe development for baby’s body
2. DUAL-ADJUSTMENT PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS-Provides optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
3. BREATHABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT CANVAS-Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
4. MULTIPLE ERGONOMIC POSITIONS-Back carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
5. WIDE PADDED WAISTBAND-Provides superior comfort to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
6. EXTRA LEG PADDING-Keeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing
7. EASY-TO-ADJUST DESIGN-Multiple adjustment capabilities to find your perfect fit for wearing your toddler. Can be used from about 18 months to 4+ years old and between 25 - 60 pounds (beginning when the child is a minimum 32 inches tall)
8. COORDINATING BASE & HOOD-Fully printed canvas base with coordinating removable hood to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing
Toddler Carrier Panel Measures 17.5” tall and 18.5” wide at the seat
Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long)
Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs
Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified cotton canvas.
Do not use fabric softeners, bleach or detergents with brighteners when washing your Tula.
Tula recommends spot cleaning your carrier as needed with a soft cloth, soap and warm water. Machine wash when necessary in cold water, on delicate cycle, with mild detergent. Air dry.
LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY All carriers, including Tula Baby Carriers, Woven Wraps, Ring Slings, and Wrap Conversion carriers have a one-year warranty against manufacturing flaws. In the rare instance in which there is a manufacturing issue or flaw, we will work with you to provide you with a refund, repair, or exchange. Our products are handmade and may have slight variations that do not affect their use or safety. Normal wear, fabric fading, minor size differences, common/normal wrap nubs or flaws, and sewing varieties are not considered manufacturing flaws and are not covered under the warranty. We are not responsible for warranty coverage if the product has been altered in any way. The term “altered” is defined as including, without limit, dyeing, painting, embroidery, and fabric additions or removals made after purchase. We are also not responsible for warranty coverage for any item that has been purchased secondhand.
Product Origin: Made in Mexico or Poland
When our daughter was born, we wore her in a sling. We experienced how convenient babywearing was and how much it benefits both parent and baby. A few years later, our son was born and we discovered the ease of ergonomic carriers. We have tried many different carriers and never found one that completely satisfied us, so we had our Ba Noi (Vietnamese for Grandma) sew us one to our specifications. It was close to perfect. At first we made carriers for friends and family. But whenever we traveled, strangers would inquire about our carriers. And that was just what I needed to finally focus my energy and passion. Since then, I have loved every single moment of it! We are now a family of five living in San Diego... still making carriers, still keeping our children close, and making many memories!
Today, it has become our mission to promote babywearing worldwide through our quality products, education, and community outreach in order to form a more perfect union between caregiver and child.