A great all-in-one solution, SPF 34 Anti-Bug Sunscreen fights sun damage while repelling insects and bugs! Water and sweat resistant for 40 minutes, this DEET-free formula is reef friendly and biodegradable. You’ll love the pleasant aroma of citronella, cedar, and lemongrass and the moisturizing base of extra virgin olive oil and beeswax. Independent laboratory tested to repel mosquitoes for over 4 hours.
Features we love:
- Safe, DEET-free bug repellent for the whole family.
- Safely blocks the sun’s harmful rays with non-nano mineral Zinc Oxide.
- Water and sweat resistant for 40 minutes.
- Made with organic and skin-soothing Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, and Castor oil.
- Reef friendly, biodegradable, and certified cruelty-free.
- Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North
2.9 oz tube
Active Bug Repellent Ingredients (15.5%):
10% Organic Castor Oil, 2.5% Organic Citronella Oil, 1.25% Organic Lemongrass Oil, 1% Organic Cedar Oil, 0.5% Organic Rosemary Oil, and 0.25% Organic Geranium Oil.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 20%
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Organic Beeswax
94% Organic Ingredients Certified by NSF
How to Use
Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply natural sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Product Origins: Made in USA
About the company:
- To create fabulously pure and effective products of the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation, with the intention to protect, soothe and heal.
- To run a business that is fun, fair and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal; and where our vision for a healthier world finds expression through the way we work and through the way we treat each other and the people we serve.
- Individual responsibility in a team concept
- Personal and caring approach in communications
- Supporting organic, sustainable agriculture through our purchasing practices
- A business environment that is respectful and supportive of all employees, and of the people we serve
- Personal and social healing through our charitable giving
- Environmental responsibility
- Honesty and integrity in our business practices
- Fun is good