The Kid Classic Sport 12oz water bottle was designed for kids 4+ and also great for adults looking for a small bottle on the go. Lightweight single wall design and small form is easy for little hands to hold. Klean Coat™ powder coat finish is 4X more durable, chip-resistant and safe for people and planet. Producing the safest most environmentally friendly products we possibly can is our top priority.
Purchase additional caps for your bottle here!
What makes the 12 oz. Klean Kanteen Sport so popular?
- BPA-free & eco-friendly
- Slim design fits most bottle/cup holders
- Accommodates large ice cubes
- Klean Coat™ powder coat finish is 4X more durable than our previous finish and formulated for human and environmental health (Brushed Stainless has no coating).
- Electropolished interior, a safe & non-toxic process, and rounded corners make it easy to clean.
- Includes the spill proof Sport Cap 3.0.
- Compatible with all Classic Caps, including the leak proof Loop Cap & plastic-free Bamboo Cap.
- Backed by the lifetime Strong as Steel guarantee.
- Dishwasher-friendly (Hand-wash colored kanteens)
- Reusable & 100% recyclable
- Opening diameter: 1.75" (44 mm)
6.75" H x 2.9" W with sport cap
For What Age
Care and Content
18/8 Stainless Steel construction
Klean Kanteens are dishwasher safe and are also easy to clean with a bottle brush and mild soap. We also recommend an old fashioned cleaner: white vinegar and baking soda.
Product Origins: Made in China
About Klean Kanteen
Klean Kanteen® is a family-owned company on a mission. We introduced the first stainless steel, BPA-free, reusable water bottle in 2004 because we wanted a non-toxic solution to single-use plastic water bottles.
When we created the very first Klean Kanteen, our goal was to promote healthy living and respect for the environment by giving people an affordable alternative to plastic bottles. From the get go, we shared some of the concerns our customers have expressed about manufacturing in China. However, after much time and research into manufacturing options, manufacture of Klean Kanteens in China would allow us to provide a handcrafted product of exceptional quality at a price point that would support broad accessibility and cultivation of mindful, reusable habits.