Wool nursing pads help promote a successful breastfeeding experience for every woman! Imse Vimse wool nursing pads are comforting and warm, help prevent clogged milk ducts and breast infections, and absorb mild to moderate leakage. The silk lining lays against the skin for women who are sensitive to wool, have extra sensitive breasts, or are prone to chafed and sore nipples.
- Most women only need two or three pairs
- Let one pair dry while wearing a second pair. Lanolin has naturally cleansing properties and will help keep the wool fresh and hygienic while it's drying
- Wool absorbs up to 40% of its weight before feeling wet. These
pads stay comfortable and warm when wet, whereas cotton or
disposable pads feel clammy and cold
- Wool pads keep your skin dry and allow air circulation, helping
nipples heal fast
- Larger size helps protect the entire breast, which may help minimize plugged ducts and mastitis
Small pads measure a generous 5.5 inches in diameter.
Large pads measure a generous 7 inches in diameter.